Stones: Rose quartz and Amethyst
Bead size: 8 MM beads
Total length: 36 inches
A Mala bead necklace/bracelet is a string of 108 beads and a spiritual symbol. This item is used in mantra meditation. The word Mala is from Sanskrit meaning wreath,garland or crown.
What is a Mala?
Mala is a bead or a set of beads commonly used by Hindus and Buddhists for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity (a god or goddess), used in Praying and in Meditation.
Benefits of Mala beads:
Mala beads are normally held while repeating a mantra during your meditation. Your mantra can be a affirmation (My mantra), a word, declaration ,phase or sound. You choose the mantra that works best for you. The mantra you choose is something that you need in life currently. You may be needing happiness, balance, self-love, self-esteem, positivity, focus or even health. Your mantra can change daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. It's totally up to you.
Mala beads are said to have many powerful benefits for the body, mind, and spirit.
- Increases focus during and after meditation.
- Reduces stress and calms the mind
- Enhances your self-awareness.
- Reduces negative thoughts and improves mood
- Slows down respiration.
- Cultivates positive emotions
- Beads made of special stones that can help with healing.
- Improves concentration and focus
- An easy way to keep track of the number of mantras recited.
- Encourage well-being
- Seeing or wearing a mala can serve as a reminder of one’s intention and goals.
- Provides strength and clarity